How to apply the filters? (instructions)myhealthyair
- Clear nasal passages and dry nose.
- Carefully remove nasal screen from protective backing.
- Open nasal passages as wide as possible.
- Place nasal screen with tip adjacent to tip of nasal passage adhesive side up.
- Apply by gently pressing seal around entire nasal opening.
- For best results, use a mirror.
- Keep the filters stretched when applying them to the nostril
- If you mess up applying for the first time, remove the filters and try again.
- Do not use the filters anymore if the filtering membrane becomes too polluted or if the adhesive material is not sticky enough to provide an airtight effect