1. INTRODUCTION & DEFINITIONS
In this document and in the Agreement, “you” refers to you as the user of the MyHealthyAir service or of any of MyHealthyAir’s related Service(s) including its website. As the user of MyHealthyAir, you are entitled to use our provided Service only by reading, understanding, complying, accepting and following the terms and provisions found in the Agreement.
“Service” refers to the access or use of any of SocioBright’s products and services, including your access and use of the MyHealthyAir service or website. The term “user” refers to the user of the Service, regardless of when or for how long the Service was used.
2.1. General Description
IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. USE OF THE SERVICE IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
2.3. Information we collect about you
When you register, use or subscribe to any of our Services, we may collect a variety of information including:
- Sensitive Account informationsuch as your full name, date of birth, email address, MyHealthyAir password, phone number, billing/living address, credit card data and related billing information, that allow MyHealthyAir to personalize your contact/customer experience, monitor your account security and securely process your payments. That information is strictly confidential and you should not share it with any MyHealthyAir users or any other person unless if you are willingly and legally allowed to do so.
- Public Account Information including first name, age, gender, and manually set location (or GPS location if you wish), that may be shared publicly on your profile.
- Other Personal Informationsuch as personal preferences, pictures, education level, occupation, etc. That information is voluntarily completed by you and may be shared with all users visiting your profile.
- Your Communication with Us. We collect information that you send to us (such as emails or via the contact us form found in the MyHealthyAir app), comments that you post on the pages we have on a third-party service, such as our YouTube, Twitter and Facebook pages and messages that you send us directly through those services.
- Information from Social Media Accounts. If you choose to integrate a third-party social media account such as Facebook, Google+ or Vkontakte with our services, you permit MyHealthyAir to access certain information about you that is made available from the connected Social Networking Site. The information obtained by MyHealthyAir varies by Social Networking Site and may be affected by the privacy settings you establish at that Social Networking Site, but can include information such as your name, email, profile picture, gender, age or birthday, language, location, interests, contacts’ list, friends’ lists and other information. Specifically, when choosing to connect your Facebook account to MyHealthyAir, you grant to the app permissions to obtain your email address that will be used as your default email when creating your account and that should not be shared among other MyHealthyAir users. Additional information we can collect by your Facebook account is your friend list, age range, gender, public profile and Facebook profile url and that information should be publicly available among other MyHealthyAir users. Accepting this integration means that you agree that this information can be shared among other users of the app. Regarding your friend list, only common friends who both use MyHealthyAir and Facebook services will show on your as your “Common Friends” on the appropriate app sections, and only if both MyHealthyAir users have chosen to give us those permissions by connecting Facebook with our app.
- Information Provided by Others.We may be provided with information relating to you or your conduct on the Services by other users of the Services. We also collect information that third-party organizations may provide to us, such as contact details, demographic information, internet navigation details, credit reference or fraud prevention information. Financial institutions or payment processors may also provide us updated payment information or payment methods related to your paid account or paid subscription.
- Information Automatically Collected.When you access the Services we may automatically record information from your device and its software about your participation and actions on the Services, by using in-house or third party technologies such as cookies and web beacons.
By accessing our site, you agree that you grant us permission to gather the following type of information:
Like most website operators, SocioBright.com and its related websites collects personally and non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available. While providing our services we collect:
- Your Browser type / version / specifications
- Your Language preference
- Referring site
- Date and time of each request
- Your IP address
SocioBright also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comment.
SocioBright may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites. SocioBright may display this information publicly or provide it to others.
We may collect all of the information mentioned in this document through a website or a mobile service or other means. By using the Service, you agree that you are authorizing us to gather, parse and retain data related to the provision of the Service.
2.4. How we use the information we collect
In General. We may use information that we collect about you:
- manage your account and provide you with a high quality of customer support;
- protect our users’ safety and maintain a respectful social community that uses our products;
- deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in our products, services, or content;
- communicate with you by email, mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or from third parties;
- develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites;
- enforce or exercise any rights in our Terms and Conditions and in our Agreement and
- perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In all circumstances, we may perform these functions directly or use a third party vendor to perform these functions on our behalf. Also, if you access our Service from a third party social platform, such as Facebook, we may share non-personal information with that platform to the extent permitted by your agreement with it and its privacy settings.
2.5. With whom we share your information
- Information Shared with Other Users. When you register or use our services, your MyHealthyAir public profile data will be viewable by other users of the Service within various areas in the Service.
- Service providers. We may share information, with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, member screenings, supporting our Service functionality and technical assistance, or other features offered through our Service. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their explicitly assigned functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Other Situations. Also, in extraordinary cases we may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Terms or other agreements or policies.
2.6. How We Contact You
We may contact you personally by email, mail, in-app notification, in-app private messages, push notification or other communication tools.
Customer Service Requests may be answered either by your account messaging option if available, or directly via email communication.
2.7. How we protect your personal information
We take security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure, with encrypted technologies, expiration timers, anti-hacking third-party and in house tools, and strong moderation, among other safety features that are offered in our apps. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although our high efforts to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, chats, or other information will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal and private information. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft or fraud.
2.8. Minor’s privacy
Although our Service is a general audience Service, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from people under the age of 18.
2.9. E-mail Subscriptions & Lists
If you agree to all our Terms/Agreement and positively check the opt-in box this action gets you automatically subscribed to our email lists that can be used for marketing, customer services, account security, account moderation or legal compliance. If you do not provide consent for your email to subscribed to any of our email lists, then you have the right to contact us as described on sections 2.10 and 2.12 and asked to be removed from those email lists.
Please note that we have the right to add additional means of asking you to subscribe to our email lists or any other marketing list besides the ones described in detail above. However, in every case we will make clear to you that you need to actively understand and give consent to subscribe to any of our marketing lists and that you need to actively opt-in in such lists to participate in them. We will also make sure that there will be always available transparent and reliable means for you to unsubscribe at any moment from such lists.
You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you or obtain a copy of it. To do so please contact us at [email protected] .
If you believe that the information we hold for you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us to ask us to complete or correct that information.
You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. Please contact us if you would like us to remove your personal data.
You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. Except as may be expressly specified otherwise by SocioBright Ltd with respect to paid portions of the Services, we reserve the right to add, change, suspend or discontinue the Services, or any aspect or feature of the Services, without notice or liability.
2.12. How to contact us
2.13. Last Revision Date
This document was last revised on June 15th , 2018.
References & Tips
Air purifiers may be a great solution for protecting your indoor air environment but it’s not a complete solution without being combined with Nose Filters.
Nose Filters are designed to protect you from dust and generally reduce allergens and their symptoms. They are ideal for people suffering with asthma, or for any person with sensitivity to dust and a weak immune system. To see a comprehensive list of the dangerous airborne pollutants you can check this indoor air pollutant list.
You may click on the following article to see a comprehensive air quality guide on how to deal with several indoor air pollutant. This guide can also serve to show the several uses of the nose filters in everyday activities. Following the guide will improve your working or living environment and thus your living standard.
We also offer a very detailed nose filters guide. You can use this guide to learn more about how can nose filters / nasal screens / nostril filters can change your life and grant you better health at minimum budget.
You may also read about the Air Quality Index and methods applied by several government and independent agencies to bring to you higher air quality in your lives!